Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Final analysis

SLUGGY PRODUCTIONS
Well it took a long time and was very frustrating at times but i am pleased with the final outcome. I have deffinately learnt alot from this project and looking forward to visiting this subject again next year. My folder i kept everything in could be a little more organized but i should of done that right from the start instead of part way through. Its interactive and i tried new thing than the last one i did and it was good to just do what ever. Learning actionscript was something I was really wanting to do but glad I learnt a bit of it as it helped my site alot. Would definately say its a step up from my last site hope my mark is just as good. So yea that my self promotional website. Peace out looking forward to my holiday and going boarding in Queenstown. peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home