Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FINAL DESIGN AND LAYOUT


This is the design layout you click on the buttons and it kind of cocks the next picture in a slide show kinda hard to explain this page is all about the animation and what i would like to achieve and the standard im at the moment.


This is my general drawing page just got an image of my drawing and explains what it is all about also has figure drawings and also my silkscreen all treated the same



This is my new addition to my interests and hobbies. This gear I actually went and bought and this season is looking very promising indeed. I have been up heaps of time before just decided it was time to actually buy my own gear. Got a big queenstown boys trip coming up for winter fest. Its gonna be off the chain.



This is my bio page. Pretty much talks about what makes me tick like most bio's on yourself do so yeah. Same design treatment


This intro page that allows you to enter the site. a movie plays up until this point and then you go in and experience the design of this website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home