Thursday, May 04, 2006

all the different page layouts


This is a small gallery for each of the two books that i scanned pitures out of. They are bothe related to stencils and i wanted to show a little history of what has been done before


This is what happens when your click on one of the pages in the gallery the picture is just shown larger so you can see whats going on a little better



This is a page of work that I have done and a close mate, and some of his work. I like the photos at the top change in photoshop to look like a stencil and the fact that alot of the time when you do some work nobody knows who the artist is. Hense why you cannot see our faces


This is the book review page. The books are Melbourne the stencil capital and street logos. This is my favourite page as I like the design it looks goo its interactive things move, its great.


This page is dedicated to a new series of art work using the stencil form i have recently started so decided to put that in there as most of my site revolves around that bell flower. well thats where it come from. I am a little dissappionted I havent got as much work that i could put on the website as i have given alot of it away and i dont have a digi camera so i havnt been able to record them.


This page is just the main page that links off to all of the rest its simple and is actually slightly different to that on the screen. I managed to get my link bar working so that is also on this page linking to other related sites or just the ones I find interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home