Thursday, March 16, 2006

Proposal for new website

Logan Newport PROPOSAL

My proposal for 50% of Digital 4 is the designing of the website showing work I’ve done and a bit of tech life. This is where I spend most of my time so I want to show what I have done and what it has to offer. The site will be very simple in design and will flow through all pages.

My site will have four main features

- Homepage will consist of a front picture done in Photoshop. Subtitles of what the site consists and an enter button to enter the site.

- The site will not have a main button menu as I would like to try something different by having simple arrows at the left and right side of the page going to the next page so ultimately goes round in a circle.

- There will be a contact page with an email and contact address if anyone is interested in any work being commissioned or any feedback given.

- Each page will have a simple stencil button leading off to other information or pictures or sites.

- Valid information on history of stencil art and links to other artist with similar work. www.davidkinsey.com etc

- I’m trying to go for a total number of pages of 8 and having a flash movie somewhere in there also


An interesting, interactive simple designed site is what I’m after and to inform people about the stencil art movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home