Monday, November 14, 2005

MY WEBSITE IS UNDER WAY

This is my background template which I have used for every page on my site and just added nessary things such as buttons etc to make the site functional. its a simple design as I didnt want to get to complex due to the amount of time we he had available to complete this task.

This is the picture I drew to use on my front page of my website. I was going to draw everything involved in this site but once again time was an issue so I had to resort to scanning in some images

BASICALLY my site is all about what the net would look like back when the roman gladiator games where around but of course stylised into a more modern way. It involves looking at buying slaves and then kitting them up with all the right gear to be a gladiator and fight at the colosseum.

I have named my site 3 entertainment and is under the power of Julius the third, hense the name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home